Sunday, February 3, 2008

she........

It was a lecturer....a pretty one but age difference....i went on to the ice breaking while my heart carry the hope of finding my juliet....hope is dim yet I won't give up.....The ice breaking ended, I said to myself, why so little girls join only....a waste of time, I grumble...I walk back to my house nearby to my university.....I went home lying on a sofa while Im feeling very tired. Suddenly, I heard a loud scream from the kitchen. Am I hearing the wrong voice or is just a day dream....I pinch myself and it hurts. "Is a girl's scream", I say....feeling scare and shock while walking towards the kitchen. I saw a small mice on the floor and a girl standing on the chair. I help her to chase off the mice and begin to think, this house is cater only for boys and why there is a girl in here? No one can answer me except her. I fetch a glass of water for her while to calm her down. I asked why are you here?......[to be continue]

No comments: