Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Im Back!!!!!

Yo.....what's up guys???Im back blogging....suddenly feel like writing some crap stuff after finish editing english assignment. Few weeks back, I found a target(girl) but I was too late, she belongs to a guy already....sad....trying to attend every class is more fun than skipping class. Im trying to shake off my kaki ponteng worm off my back. My new classmates are great, they are good in studies, gaming and chatting especially gossip....our class seems more lively compare to previous T8....this semester have a lot of presentation..fun...I will be able to wear my new formal shirt...At last kampar started to rain....nice night is ahead....if it didnt rain...it will be like desert...for pass weeks,monday,friday and saturday is my sports day. We play badminton, tennis, volleyball and football, to keep myself fit. I plan to quit blogging at first because I found it no meaning to keep it on but I love write....so i decided to keep on blogging.....word is a powerful and fantastic tools, you can use it to do anything but I love to use it to express my feeling.....I pick up my viola and started to play again but found that my skill has turn rusty....need to brush up already....I guess the person who encourage me to blog has spark my flame for blogging, nothing can actually wipe off the blazing fire.....thanks for the encouragement....you know who I am referring to....forget the lasting....I have been able to control my mouth and not let speech pour out from it too much...good news for me....

1 comment:

Vincent Hong Cheng Lee said...

who is that girl first... ngek ngek ngek...