Saturday, December 29, 2007

A journey to change......

I have been in petaling jaya for more than half years. Time really flies in just a wink. Staying in here is really a different culture for me, speaking a language that I seldom use or learn is hard for me. Being new in an island that is surround by sea, I feel tired wandering and scouting around. Yet, I found a good friendship to cherish. Thanks to TA4......now Im not a stranger to the island anymore, I already knew the way around the island. Began to feel that it's a beautiful to live in. Im not going to stay here long......I wish to explore more before I move on to Kampar. It really crafted a sweet memory in mine heart. I found a partner who I appreciate to walk with me and move on to a new island. I have change a lot after exploring and notice the world is huge, still there is a lot for me to learn.

No comments: