Monday, June 16, 2008

Apologize.....



I really sorry if you got angry about last saturday that i ignore u....i did try to reject them by saying i don wan go play dota but i end up get scolded....last minute give aeroplane. Yet i manage didnt go....but football is something i don get to watch always and didnt show always....i tot u would really come at 9.30pm but u came around 10 something....i noe u were vry unhappy wif me....i call many times just hope it get through once but my hope seems dim....hope tat shine like a light then flicker then fallout in the darkness....I hope u reply juz one msg or a miss call....my whole body is vry itchy bcuz of beer....every night cant get a good sleep...then hav to do assignment....i really wish tat u were beside me now....yesterday i dream of u forgive me...i tot is a real one but end up is a fake one after i woke up from my dreams.....u re in room yesterday or u re somewhere else???? im searching for u......forgive me....

No comments: