Saturday, February 28, 2009

Music That Never Ends


For the past few days, I sat on my table and think of what happened to me. I realize life is like a circle, what goes way will somehow comes back. You cant never find a point to end it. It keep goes on and on until the day comes then it will stop on earth but not in the other life. You have been going after the same goal for years, you may have achieve it but you are not easily satisfied. You will perfect your goals by having a better life. Human tend to be more like robots as civilization happened. We will usually follow orders rather than use our brain to think. We are bind by too many rules, afraid to break any of the rules. Rules are mean to be broken but there lines that you cant cross. What will happened to the coming generation?
I really hope this current problem I'm facing will go off as time passes by......Who am I to judge the person whether is a nice person or vice versa. All I can do is keep myself from trouble and involve in less conversation. I feel so comfortable with room especially now....silent....where i can hear my watch ticking...nice...free from troubles....I wish to cut all my connection with the person but I dont have the courage to be that mean....I hope my flickering flame will be able to hold the gushing wind during my darkest hour...All i wish is that i will be able to end my music of life with a nice note....

2 comments:

Deb said...

u r soooo dramatic ya.

Vincent Hong Cheng Lee said...

lolx... finally i am here... hehe... u think too much liao la... take it easy and enjoy life man... =P