Wednesday, January 30, 2008

she........

As day past by, her importance grew more and more in my life.......she did a lot for me yet i can't do much for her.....Her beauty of her face crafted deeply in mine heart and her voice sank deep in mine heart.......all i can do is give her a shoulder to lie on.....i really wish i can do more for her......every morning i woke up, seeing the beauty of sunlight makes me think of her....she works hard.....i can feel it from her hand....Her hand whisper softly to me about how hardworking she is......Of yes...i can see from the lines her hand got.....

1 comment:

Charmain C. said...

i guess i'm the kind ta born to be "non-stop",i dun like staying stil, or doing nth, blame the extreme active hormone in my body. although working is dying, but, i guess, at least better than i sit at home doing nth.. doing nth wil surely dry me up..

i miss u so much, hope u wil appear beside me whenever i feel tired or not, just hope u wil by my side. but i indeed understand ta y it can't happen, n i'm looking forward for ur returning here.

n thx, u feel how i feel.