Thursday, January 31, 2008

she........

I had remember her.......it was started at college.....I said to myself, college life means life of freedom....this the moment Im waititng for, free from my parents' control.....As usual, I took part in the ice breaking section to see whether Im able to bang on some pretty girls.....while i was walking along my way to the hall.....i accidentally bang on someone. She drop her file....didnt I meantion "she",I help her to pick up and thought that this an oppurtunity for me. Oh no.......it is a he not a she.....his long hair confused me. What a mess i?? I got shock and slowly stroll off. The hall was not pack with people....only few would come for the ice breaking....I feel like a stranger to the enviroment....I shouted in my heart, can someone speak english......A voice came from behind greet me in english...."Is a her....not a man...at last someone speak english," i said. Then I turn and reponse......"what????"...I shouted in my heart....

No comments: