Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Why Christ Save Us????

I started to think of this question during one afternoon. Why Christ Save Us???He as Son of God can choose not to obey and leave us as a sinners. It was say in the bible, "No one can come to My Father(God) except through Me(Jesus)". Yes, indeed Jesus have make a bridge that connect between God and us. It was us who crucified Him on the cross yet it was Him who die for us. His sacrified is not merely to save us but to show us HE LOVE US....I have watch before the movie Passion Of Christ. The movie feature the moment before Jesus died and after He was hang on the cross. Get one if you haven't watch.....I weep while I was watching the movie. He come to the earth as human just to die for us....He choose to die for us....who are we who deserve all this???The stripes and insultattion that He bears upon the cross is for us. Christ came not only to save us but also give us love,comfort and compension. I can tell you all that Jesus really love us....I have try it before and now is your turn...come and taste and see. Is the sweetest I ever taste.....He is the answer to everything...for He say,"ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be open unto you".

FOREVER
JESUS LOVE YOU AND ME

Song title:Above All
chorus: Crucified, laid behind a stone
You live to die
Desserted and alone
Like a rose
Trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all.......

No comments: